Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Clothes

I used to look with disdain at people who dressed their dogs in outfits. "How ridiculous," I would think as I'd watch a poodle prance by in a sweater. Cooing over doggie clothing was – in my opinion – for eccentric little old ladies, obsessive dog-show folks, and the Paris Hilton set. People with real dogs – big dogs, working dogs – people like me, would not stoop to such silly doting behavior.

Sometimes our judgments come back to bite us in the butt.



Izzy in her sun protection T-shirt
Drool face, after cooling in the water
Mr. Pickle in his "Cooling Jacket"

1 comment:

  1. Giving the dog some exercise is not the only benefit the dog will get from dog walking. The dog will also get the much needed and essential training. The dog will learn how to behave on the leash when it is out in public. As a dog gets used to the leash, it will tolerate it better.

    Dog Walking Richmond Hill

    ReplyDelete